A simple & cross-platform command-line interface for unrestraining links thanks to Alldebrid.
- Links unleashing
- Bulk unleashing (from txt file)
- Embed downloader
- Multi-languages subtitles getter
- Clipboard or STDOUT output
- Account information and expiration alert
- Secure config storage
- SSL Support
- Captcha alert
- Intuitive and colorful use
- Cross-platform (Tested on Linux and OS X but should works on Windows too)
pydebrid is available on PyPI. In order to install it, just use the following command :
pip install pydebrid
pydebrid [-h] [-u File/HTTP URL] [-d] [-i] [-s Subtitles languages] [-o Destination directory] [--stdout]
- -h : Display help
- -u : Local text/plain file (like links.txt) or remote url (like http://ul.to/abcde)
- -d : Download the linked file(s) once debrided
- -i : Display current user informations
- -s : Get subtitles following a single or comma-separated list of IETF language code
- -o : Custom file output directory (otherwise current directory)
- --stdout : Output links to STDOUT instead of clipboard
pydebrid -u http://ul.to/abcde -d -s en,fr
Download http://ul.to/abcde in the current directory with english and french subtitles.
pydebrid -u links.txt
Unrestrain all links in links.txt file (one link per line) and put them in the clipboard.
Return infos from your account like Fidelity points, Remaining time, Registration date and more.
From 1.0.8 to 1.0.9:
From 1.0.6 to 1.0.7:
- Updating root URL for Alldebrid website
From 1.0.4 to 1.0.6:
- New requests version
- New subliminal version
- Output to STDOUT (Issue #1)
- Resuming download on failure (Issue #2)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.