Delta debugger for SMT-LIB files
pyDelta: delta debugging for SMT-LIB
- parse generic S-expressions. This is very robust against changes to SMT-LIB or solver specific extensions. It also allows for a small parser and simple node structure. Most semantic information that is required for simplification can be recovered cheaply.
- parallel execution. Running multiple checks in parallel allows for significant speedups when minimizing faulty inputs.
- easy to extend. It should be fairly easy to add new simplifications by implementing new mutators.
- fixed-point iteration. Simplifications are applied until no simplificationss are possible anywhere. Rerunning pyDelta on a minimized input should not yield further improvements.
- flexible to use. The options should cover most use cases, including checking for the exit code or checking for specific patterns in the (regular or error) output.
Please visit https://pydelta.readthedocs.io for more documentation.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pydelta_smt-0.3-py3-none-any.whl (22.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pydelta-smt-0.3.tar.gz (18.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pydelta_smt-0.3-py3-none-any.whl