A low-level PDF generator.
pydyf is a low-level PDF generator written in Python and based on PDF specification 1.7.
- Free software: BSD license
- For Python 3.7+, tested on CPython and PyPy
- Documentation: https://doc.courtbouillon.org/pydyf
- Changelog: https://github.com/CourtBouillon/pydyf/releases
- Code, issues, tests: https://github.com/CourtBouillon/pydyf
- Code of conduct: https://www.courtbouillon.org/code-of-conduct
- Professional support: https://www.courtbouillon.org
- Donation: https://opencollective.com/courtbouillon
Copyrights are retained by their contributors, no copyright assignment is required to contribute to pydyf. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion is licensed under the BSD 3-clause license, without any additional terms or conditions. For full authorship information, see the version control history.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.