Python implementation of FitIt software to fit X-ray absorption near edge structure (XANES) extended with additional features
Python implementation of FitIt software to fit X-ray absorption near edge structure (XANES). The python version is extended with additional features: machine learning, automatic component analysis, joint convolution fitting and others.
- Uses ipywidgets to construct the portable GUI
- Calculates XANES by FDMNES or FEFF
- Interpolates XANES in order to speedup fitting. Support different types of interpolation point generation: grid, random, IHS and various interpolation methods including machine learning algorithms
- Using multidimensional interpolation approximation you can vary parameters by sliders and see immediately theoretical spectrum, which corresponds to this geometry. Fitting can be performed on the basis of visual comparison with experiment or using automatic procedure and quantitative criteria.
- Supports direct prediction of geometry parameters by machine learning
- Includes automatic and semi-automatic component analysis
pip install pyfitit
See examples. Manual is included in the examples archive.
This project is developing thanks to
- Grigory Smolentsev
- Sergey Guda
- Alexandr Soldatov
- Carlo Lamberti
- Alexander Guda
- Oleg Usoltsev
- Yury Rusalev
- Andrea Martini
- Alexandr Algasov
- Aram Bugaev
- Mikhail Soldatov
If you like the software acknowledge it using the references below:
A. Martini, S. A. Guda, A. A. Guda, G. Smolentsev, A. Algasov, O. Usoltsev, M. A. Soldatov, A. Bugaev, Yu. Rusalev, C. Lamberti, A. V. Soldatov "PyFitit: the software for quantitative analysis of XANES spectra using machine-learning algorithms" Computer Physics Communications. 2019. DOI: 10.1016/j.cpc.2019.107064
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyfitit-2.0.7-py3-none-any.whl (30.4 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|