Pygments is a syntax highlighting package written in Python. This package is a modified version of pygments targetting code lines highlighting.
Pygments is a syntax highlighting package written in Python.
This hack adds code lines highlighting for enhancing visibility of certain
lines of the code.
Pygments is a generic syntax highlighter for general use in all kinds of software
such as forum systems, wikis or other applications that need to prettify
source code. Highlights are:
* a wide range of common languages and markup formats is supported
* special attention is paid to details, increasing quality by a fair amount
* support for new languages and formats are added easily
* a number of output formats, presently HTML, LaTeX, RTF, SVG, all image formats that PIL supports and ANSI sequences
* it is usable as a command-line tool and as a library
* ... and it highlights even Brainfuck!
The `Pygments tip`_ is installable with ``easy_install Pygments==dev``.
.. _Pygments tip:
:copyright: Copyright 2006-2010 by the Pygments team, see AUTHORS.
:license: BSD, see LICENSE for details.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pygments-hack-0.2.tar.gz (533.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|