Mathematica/Wolfram Language Lexer for Pygments
This is the most up-to-date lexer and highlighter for Mathematica/Wolfram Language source code using the pygments engine.
It currently supports:
- All builtin functions in the System context including unicode symbols like π except those that use characters from the private unicode space (e.g. \[FormalA]).
- User defined symbols, including those in a context.
- All operators including unicode operators like ∈ and ⊕.
- Comments, including multi line and nested.
- Strings, including multi line and escaped quotes.
- Patterns, slots (including named slots #name introduced in version 10) and slot sequences.
- Message names (e.g. the ivar in General::ivar)
- Numbers including base notation (e.g. 8 ^^ 23 == 19) and scientific notation (e.g. 1 *^ 3 == 1000).
- Local variables in Block, With and Module.
A Sass file containing the styles can be obtained from the package repository for use in static website generators such as Jekyll, Octopress, Pelican, etc.
© 2016 rsmenon
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pygments-mathematica-0.3.4.tar.gz (45.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for pygments-mathematica-0.3.4.tar.gz