Mathematica/Wolfram Language Lexer for Pygments
This is the most up-to-date lexer and highlighter for Mathematica/Wolfram Language source code using the pygments engine.
It currently supports:
- All builtin functions in the System context including unicode symbols like π except those that use characters from the private unicode space (e.g. \[FormalA]).
- User defined symbols, including those in a context.
- All operators including unicode operators like ∈ and ⊕.
- Comments, including multi line and nested.
- Strings, including multi line and escaped quotes.
- Patterns, slots (including named slots #name introduced in version 10) and slot sequences.
- Message names (e.g. the ivar in General::ivar)
- Numbers including base notation (e.g. 8 ^^ 23 == 19) and scientific notation (e.g. 1 *^ 3 == 1000).
- Local variables in Block, With and Module.
A Sass file containing the styles can be obtained from the package repository for use in static website generators such as Jekyll, Octopress, Pelican, etc.
© 2016 rsmenon
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|pygments_mathematica-0.3.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (39.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Sep 30, 2016|
|pygments-mathematica-0.3.3.tar.gz (37.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Sep 30, 2016|