A project skeleton generator.
- Like Ruby’s Hoe, pyhoe aims
to help developers by providing a basic project skeleton. Projects created with pyhoe’s default settings include the following:
- A basic directory structure with templates for README, LICENSE, setup.py, .gitignore, and other ubiquitous project files.
- A virtualenv for the new project.
- Automated tests using Nosy, which is built upon nose. Mac OSX users will find a nose plugin called Sneazr to display Growl notifications on tests results.
- Tox, for testing across multiple Python environments.