This library provides a Python implementation of an algebraically
closed interval system on the extended real number set. Interval
objects, as defined in this library, consist of a finite union of closed,
possibly unbound intervals in the mathematical sense.
- To improve readability, do not test the examples in the
documentation with Python 2.6.
- Code pathways that are specific to one Python version are marked
with # pragma directives, and the collection of coverage
statistics ignores them as appropriate.
- Add support for Python 3.6.
- Implement #11: Take the absolute value of an interval.
- Provide a helpful message during installation if setuptools is
- Fix #5: Intervals can now be pickled and used with the
functions in the copy module.
- Add support for Python 3.
- Add interval.fpu.isinteger as a portable way to check whether a
value is an instance of an integer type.
- Spin off Python binding to CRlibm into a separate project: PyCRlibm.
- Migrate Project hosting from Google Code to GitHub.
- Use Travis CI and AppVeyor as continuous integration services.
- Add support for Python 2.6 and 2.7.
- Drop support for Python 2.5.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.