A python wrapper for PokeAPI
Nice and simple:
$ pip install pykemon
>>> import pykemon
>>> client = pykemon.V1Client()
>>> p = client.get_pokemon(uid=1)
[<Pokemon - Bulbasaur>]
- Generate Python objects from PokeAPI resources.
- Human-friendly API
- Beckett API Client framework added
- Sprite attribute added to Pokemon class
- Description attribute added to Pokemon class
- First release on PyPI.
- All PokeAPI resources fully supported and represented in an object-oriented style.
- Easy-to-use API: just one method!
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.