Collection of Python code for using in lab environment (data acquisition, device communication, data analysis)
PyLabLib is a collection of code intended to simplify some of the coding tasks encountered in a physics laboratory.
- Some major parts include:
- Simpler loading and saving of data in text or binary files.
- Data tables with heterogeneous columns and more universial indexing (heavy overlap with pandas).
- Some data processing utilities: filtering, decimating, peak detection, FFT (mostly wrappers around numpy and scipy).
- Classes for device control (universal wrapper for pyVISA, pySerial and network backends).
- More user-friendly fitting interface.
- Multi-level dictionaries which are convenient for storing heterogeneous data and settings in human-readable format.
- A bunch more utilities dealing with file system (creating, moving and removing folders, zipping/unzipping, path normalization), network (simplifed interface for client and server sockets), strings (serializing and de-serializing values), function introspection, and more.
For a more comprehensive, specialized (classes for certain equipment, GUI building, multithreading, specific computational tasks) and up-to-date version of the library, see pLL project (https://github.com/AlexShkarin/pLL).
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|pylablib-0.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (196.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|pylablib-0.2.0.tar.gz (169.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|