pyleaf is the Python implementation of the Leaf system. The Leaf
system is a pipeline (AKA data flow or data analysis protocol)
management system that allows to design the pipeline as an ASCII-art
diagram through a language called LGL (Leaf Graph Language, see
Main Leaf features include:
- Thin, lightweight, code-independent Abstraction Layer.
- Data flow graph embedded directly into Python source code.
- Automatic creation and management of variables associated with node
- Automatic persistent storage and retrieval of node outputs.
- Session persistence (i.e. run half project, reboot machine,
automatically start again from the last processed node).
- Lazy builds (avoid running nodes that are not necessary for the
build of a requested resource).
- Multiprocessing (independent nodes run in parallel).
- Enforcement of code version consistency between nodes
(i.e. automatically reprocess all nodes deriving from node A if node
A is found to be changed).
- Automatic time and space requirements statistics.
- Automatic publishing (producing hypertext with visual representation
of the protocol, processing statistics, link to node outputs, node
documentation and source code).
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.