Python package for manipulating LiveMaker game resources.
Python package for manipulating LiveMaker 3 game resources. Specifically intended to work with LiveNovel VN’s, but extraction should also work for other LiveMaker games.
Based on tinfoil’s irl.
Requires Python 3 (3.6 and later).
- Free software: GNU General Public License v3
- Documentation: https://pylivemaker.readthedocs.io.
- Extract files from a LiveMaker .exe or .dat file.
- Dump LSB files to human-readable text or XML (similar to LiveMaker’s XML .lsc format).
- Extract LiveNovel LNS scripts from LSB files.
- Compile (modified) LNS scripts and insert them into LSB files.
- Patch (modified) LSB files into an existing .exe or .dat file.
pylivemaker / irl
Copyright (C) 2020 Peter Rowlands
Copyright (C) 2014 tinfoil
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Copyright (c) 2001-2019 Python Software Foundation. All rights reserved.
- Fix issue where text padding could be parsed into None-type
- Fix menu support for certain LM engine versions
- Add experimental ruby/furigana support (supported in LNS scripts only)
- Added lmlpb tool for editing LPB project parameters
- Added livemaker.lsb.translate API
- Added menu translation API, text and LPM (image) menus are now supported
- Standardized CSV format for translatable text
- All CSV commands now support the --encoding parameter
- Fixed old logging bugs
- Added experimental lmgraph lsb command for generating LSB file execution graphs
- Added lmbmp helper utility for generating BmpToGale compatible image + mask pairs
- CSV scenario script translation does not currently support formatting tags. If you need advanced tag support, you will need to use the LNS script translation method.
- --mode=lines for scenario text CSV commands
- Old CSV format (CSV files generated in 0.3.x are not compatible with 1.0)
This will be the final release before v1.0.0 (which will break backwards compatibility with this release).
- Added extractcsv command for extracting scenario text to a CSV file
- Added insertcsv command for replacing scenario text from a CSV file
- Added lmlpb CLI tool for manipulating LPB project settings files.
- extractmenu and insertmenu commands only support using system locale/encoding when reading and writing CSV files.
- Python 3.5 support. Future releases of pylivemaker will require Python 3.6 and later.
- Existing CSV CLI tool is deprecated. Future releases of pylivemaker will use a different CSV format which will not be compatible with CSV files generated in this release.
- Added extractmenu command for extracting in-game menus to a CSV file
- Added insertmenu command for replacing in-game menus from a CSV file
- lmpatch now supports batch/recursive patching
- Added lmgraph command for generating LSB script call graphs
- Refactored CLI tools (each tool moved to its own source file)
- Added support for reading LM Pro scrambled (encrypted) archives
- HAlignEnum and VAlignEnum in livemaker/lsb/novel.py have been removed and replaced with AlignEnum
- Added support for split VFF archives
- Added lmlsb edit command
- Added lmlsb batchinsert command
- Added support for reading GAL images, and galconvert CLI tool
- First release on PyPI.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pylivemaker-1.0.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (113.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pylivemaker-1.0.2.tar.gz (1.4 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pylivemaker-1.0.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl