Python package for manipulating LiveMaker game resources.
Python package for manipulating LiveMaker 3 game resources. Specifically intended to work with LiveNovel VN’s, but extraction should also work for other LiveMaker games.
Based on tinfoil’s irl.
Requires Python 3. Support for 2.7 is unplanned.
- Free software: GNU General Public License v3
- Documentation: https://pylivemaker.readthedocs.io.
- Extract files from a LiveMaker .exe or .dat file.
- Dump LSB files to human-readable text or XML (similar to LiveMaker’s XML .lsc format).
- Extract LiveNovel LNS scripts from LSB files.
- Compile (modified) LNS scripts and insert them into LSB files.
- Patch (modified) LSB files into an existing .exe or .dat file.
pylivemaker / irl
Copyright (C) 2019 Peter Rowlands
Copyright (C) 2014 tinfoil
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Copyright (c) 2001-2019 Python Software Foundation. All rights reserved.
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pylivemaker-0.1.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (69.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size pylivemaker-0.1.1.tar.gz (1.2 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for pylivemaker-0.1.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl