Markdown Tools developed for Gucihet Entreprises
A small python module to manipulate markdown content. We use this library to manage a lot of content in markdown.
- Read Markdown
- Normalize markdown (it is more a beautifier)
- Convert to html with multiple converter (python markdown, python mistune)
- Convert to pdf with converter
- manage links inside the markdown (change update links)
- add some instructions (in html comment format):
- variable or data easy to find
- include file (like license or header)
- share content between md file (define some shared paragraph)
The pymdtools is licensed under the terms of the MIT license and is available for free.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for pymdtools-1.0.18-py2.py3-none-any.whl