mysql spliting/sharding tools
What is this?
Mysql query will become slow when table contains millions of rows. A simple way of solving this probolem is spliting the big table into small ones. We use some method to decide which table each row should be moved into. A widely used method is “modulus”, e.g. group rows by [ID mod 100]. This tool will help you to do this job easily.
Check home page for usage and more infomation.
- Move records from one table to another(or other) table(s) according to user specified rules.
- Dynamically create new tables during moving.
- Move records between different mysql servers.
- Check data integrity of the new tables.
- For records who have been moved to new tables, remove them from source table.
- Using it as a python module which means dynamically changing the behavior.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pymysql_split_tool-0.5.6-py2.py3-none-any.whl (12.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pymysql_split_tool-0.5.6.tar.gz (8.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pymysql_split_tool-0.5.6-py2.py3-none-any.whl