Python library for working with the NANO cryptocurrency protocol
THIS PACKAGE HAS BEEN RENAMED TO nanolib. NO FURTHER UPDATES WILL BE MADE TO THIS PYPI PACKAGE.
[![image](https://img.shields.io/pypi/v/pynanocurrency.svg)](https://pypi.org/project/pynanocurrency/) [![codecov](https://codecov.io/gh/Matoking/pynanocurrency/branch/master/graph/badge.svg)](https://codecov.io/gh/Matoking/pynanocurrency) [![Build Status](https://travis-ci.com/Matoking/pynanocurrency.png?branch=master)](https://travis-ci.com/Matoking/pynanocurrency) [![image](https://readthedocs.org/projects/pynanocurrency/badge/?version=latest)](https://pynanocurrency.readthedocs.io/en/latest/?badge=latest)
A set of tools for handling functions related to the NANO cryptocurrency protocol.
- Solve and verify proof-of-work
- Create and deserialize legacy and universal blocks
- Account generation from seed using the same algorithm as the original NANO wallet and NanoVault
- Functions for converting between different NANO denominations
- High performance cryptographic operations using C extensions (signing and verifying blocks, and solving block proof-of-work) * Proof-of-work solving supports SSE2, SSSE3, SSE4.1 and AVX instruction sets for improved performance. The best supported implementation is selected at runtime with a fallback implementation with universal compatibility.
- Backed by automated tests
- Compatible with Python 3.4 and up
- Licensed under the very permissive Creative Commons Zero license
An online copy of the documentation can be found at [Read the Docs](https://pynanocurrency.readthedocs.io/en/latest/).
You can also build the documentation yourself by running python setup.py build_sphinx.
The setup.py script comes with a few additional commands besides installation:
- build_sphinx * Build the documentation in build/sphinx/html.
- test * Run tests using pytest
- speed * Run a benchmark testing the performance of various cryptographic operations used in the library.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pynanocurrency-0.1.post1.tar.gz (64.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|