It is an interface to get NIC information
This project is an interface written using C Python API to provide information about Network Interface Cards.
Currently, all documentation can be accessed in project’s GitHub page.
You must install the Python headers.
On Debian and Ubuntu:
$ sudo apt-get install python-dev
sudo python setup.py install
This project should support Python 2.x and 3.x in every Linux. However, it was tested only on Python 2.7 and 3.4.
- Support Python 3.x
- Added repr e str functions
- Fixed some bugs
- Increased reliability
- Added functions to change addresses
What’s new 0.5
- Removed set functions
- Added getter and setter as class properties
- Added constants
What’s new 0.6
- Added setter for name
- Added hardware address validation for both length format
- Added setter for hardware address, but it is working just for 17 length format