python connection to yorick
The pyorick package starts yorick as a subprocess and provides an interface between python and yorick interpreted code.
- exec or eval arbitrary yorick code strings
- get or set yorick variables
- call yorick functions or subroutines with python arguments
- get or set slices of large yorick arrays
- terminal mode to interact with yorick by keyboard through python
Most of the data is exchanged via binary pipes between the two interpreters. Yorick runs in a request-reply mode. Python prints anything yorick sends to stdout or stderr except prompts.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyorick-1.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (35.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size pyorick-1.4.tar.gz (39.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for pyorick-1.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl