A module for building a complete or a partial PyPI mirror
Setting up a PyPI “simple” index
This package provides a mirror for the PyPI simple interface, http://cheeseshop.python.org/simple/.
To set up a mirror:
install this package using setuptools (easy_install, buildout, etc.) so that the script, pypimirror script is installed.
create your mirror configuration file maybe based on config.cfg.sample
Run the pypimirror script passing the name of the mirror configuration file
This will initialize the mirror.
Set up a cron job to run update-mirror periodically.
Zope Public License 2.1 (ZPL 2.1)
- added more or less sane filename detection heuristics (filename from url)
- fetch-since-days is configurable now.
- LP #385387: fixed issues with incompatible BeautifulSoup 3.1 version
- fixed incompatiblity with new PyPI download URLs (../../packages/..)
- Ignoring invalid external html pages (thanks Sridhar Ratnakumar)
- taking ‘home_url’ into account for mirroring external resources
- fix for Sourceforge download URLs
- fixed issue with broken links generated by a base_url with a trailing slash
- Removing dupes from package list
- Display time in UTC
- Fixed typo in PyPI
- Added a nice link for google to our project page ;)
- Added a footer line to index.html indicating the version and no of pkgs synced.
- renamed index.html to full.html
- renamed index2.html to index.html
- disabled ‘cleanup’ option since it does play nicely with the –update-fetch option
- add version number to HTTP user-agent header
- using fetch_url() for making HTTP requests in order to specify a dedicated user-agent header
- fixed packaging issues
- new options: –initial-fetch and –update-mode
- Release and code move to launchpad
- demo release for DZUG tutorial day
- fixed issue with logger changes in 0.2.8
- added highly experimental follow_external_index_pages option in order to deal with external in a better way
- fetching external download files only if they match the current package name
- some more logging
- using TimedRotatingFileHandler for logging (rotating after one day)
- bahhh…forgotten pdb call :->
- made fetch_index() more robust
- fixed NameError in exception handling
- added logging support
- minor internal cleanup
- commandline options handling updated
- added –follow-external-links option
- renamed index.html to index2.html
- renamed full.html to index.html
- some internal cleanup
- ls() returns filenames in sorted order
- setup.py cleanup and fixes
- fixed license file
- updated README.txt
- corrected the index pages for packages (have full urls now)
- added a full.html for packages (you better gz this ;) )
- removed html page download for external sites
- initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pypimirror-22.214.171.124.tar.gz (17.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|