Pyplan is a graphical Integrated Development Environment for creating and sharing Data Analytics Apps.
Pyplan provides a Python development environment intended for easily creating and deploying data analytics apps. Different than a Jupyter Notebook, where code is structured as a list of sentences, in Pyplan code is contained in nodes that work as calculation steps, organized in a hierarchical influence diagram. Nodes can be evaluated, and its result inspected through a console output or rendered as a table or graph. User interfaces are created dragging nodes on a canvas. Final apps can be shared with one click to general audience.
Among its most prominent features you will find:
- Assisted drag and drop graphical programming
- Visual Influence Diagram to represent logic flow
- Easy creation of interactive user interfaces
- Empowered collaboration by one click publishing and sharing
- Secure and scalable with corporate standards
- On cloud or on-premise deployment
Installing and running Pyplan
You can install Pyplan in your computer following the instructions below. In order to publish your apps or run Pyplan online, you will need to create an account here
Installing using PIP:
Open the terminal and run this commands:
# Install python3.7 -m venv pyplan . pyplan/bin/activate pip install --upgrade pip pip install pyplan-ide # Run . pyplan/bin/activate pyplan
Open the command line (CMD) and run this commands:
# Install python3.7 -m venv pyplan pyplan\Scripts\activate.bat pip install --upgrade pip pip install pyplan-ide # Run pyplan\Scripts\activate.bat pyplan
Using Anaconda Navigator:
1. Create and select new environment "pyplan-ide" for Python 3.7 2. Add pyplan and conda-forge channels 3. Find pyplan-ide app on Home section and click Install Important: If doing an upgrade, first restart Anaconda Navigator in order to close any active Pyplan process. A message will appear, make sure that pyplan-ide is selected.
- Click launch on pyplan-ide app
Alternatively you can also install it using Conda:
# Install conda config --append channels pyplan conda config --append channels conda-forge conda create -n pyplan-ide python=3.7 conda activate pyplan-ide conda install pyplan-ide # Run conda activate pyplan
For User Guide please visit docs.pyplan.org
For Community Support please visit community.pyplan.org
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyplan_ide-0.31.37-py3-none-any.whl (26.8 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pyplan-ide-0.31.37.tar.gz (26.4 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pyplan_ide-0.31.37-py3-none-any.whl