Access the Rally API using python.
Currently it provides read and write access to some of the API provided by
- At the top level, the client can be used to:
- get all the entities in Rally
- get all stories/defects in a kanban state in rally
- get a story/task by name
- Or, by importing the model objects, it is possible to:
- get all stories/tasks/defects/iterations/user in Rally
- get a story/task/defect/iteration/user by name
- update a story/task/defect/iteration/user attributes in Rally
- delete a story/task/defect/iteration/user from Rally
- create a new story/task/defect/iteration/user in Rally.
- Full documentation can be found here:
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.