pyramid_multildap is a friendly fork of pyramid_ldap, incorporating some changes which have been proposed upstream, but have not been accepted (yet?).
The package is being developed at github:
The package’s documentation is hosted at http://pyramid-multildap.readthedocs.org/
Original README follows:
pyramid_ldap provides LDAP authentication services for your Pyramid application. Thanks to the ever-awesome SurveyMonkey for sponsoring the development of this package!
See the documentation at http://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid_ldap/en/latest/ for more information.
This package will only work with Pyramid 1.3a9 and better.
Changes: Next release ————
- Replace usage of deprecated set_request_property with add_request_method
- Convert sampleapp to a minimal ldapauth scaffold
- Add attrlist to LDAPQuery, set_login_query, set_groups_query to allow retrieved attributes to be filtered. (Default: All attributes on users, no attributes on groups). See https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid_ldap/pull/8
- Support creation of multiple co-existing ldap contexts in the same application. See https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid_ldap/pull/6
- Add a “search_after_bind” attribute to the _LDAPQuery class, to help in reading directory entry attributes when the directory server is configured to hide them in the before login search phase. See https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid_ldap/pull/5
- Set a size limit on pre-login entry dn searches.
- Escape user-provided login names, avoiding server errors or trivial DOSs caused by user names like ‘user*name’ or ‘user(middle)name’
- Prevent the use of zero-length password authentication. See https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid_ldap/pull/13
- Initial version
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for pyramid_multildap-0.2a6-py2-none-any.whl