pyramid_assetviews is a small module that allows you to add Root-Relative views to your project. This enables you to serve assets that need to be accessed from the root of your domain such as robots.txt or favicon.ico without having to setup a static media server such as nginx or lighttpd.
- Included the sphinx documentation as part of the distribution package.
- Cleaned up the MANIFEST.in so there are no more warnings when installing the package.
- Updated the add_asset_view methods method signature to accept a filename or list of filenames instead of using *names argument as a catch all.
- Added http_cache setting that addes Cache-Control: max-age and Expires headers. http_cache accepts time in seconds. For example: http_cache=5000.
- Dropped zope.interface dependency and picked up a webob dependency instead.
- Added License Information.
- Initial version
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyramid_assetviews-1.0a3.tar.gz (10.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|