Beaker session factory backend for Pyramid
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
See the Pylons Project documentation for more information.
- On Python 3, the CSRF token returned by new_csrf_token was a bytestring instead of correctly being a string. See https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid_beaker/pull/12
- A new argument to PyramidBeakerSessionFactoryConfig named constant_csrf_token is now permitted for test configuration purposes. See https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid_beaker/pull/13 for more information.
- Python 3.2 compatibility.
- Dropped Jython support (may be re-added after Jython releases a 2.7- compatible version).
- Dropped Python 2.5 support.
- Made compatible with zope.interface 4.0.0 (symptom: TypeError: Class advice impossible in Python3. Use the @implementer class decorator instead. when run under Python 2 or or Python 3)
- Add dev and docs setup.py aliases.
- Beaker 1.6+ compat: added support for key_length and enabled options.
- Add a tox.ini for Jenkins testing.
- Add includeme function to ease application setup.
- The default value for the cookie_on_exception parameter to pyramid_beaker.BeakerSessionFactoryConfig is now True. This means that when view code causes an exception to be raised, and the session has been mutated, a cookie will be sent back in the response. Previously its default value was False.
- Allow cache regions to inherit URL configuration from main cache options.
- Respect a cookie_on_exception configuration value passed to the BeakerSessionFactoryConfig constructor. If this value is passed and it’s not false, session cookies will be set even on responses resulting from an exception.
- Update to new relationship between new_csrf_token and get_csrf_token as described in Pyramid 1.0a9 interfaces.
- Support ISession flash/csrf API added to Pyramid 1.0a8+.
- Add cache_region support via pyramid_beaker.set_cache_regions_from_settings (and documented).
- Initial release.