Pyramid add-on for facilitating UI layout
Pyramid Layout is an add-on for the Pyramid Web Framework which allows developers to utilize the concept of a UI layout to your Pyramid application. Different layouts may be registered for use in different contexts of your application. The concept of panels is also introduced to facilitate rendering of subsections of a page in a consistent way across different views in a reusable way.
See the documentation at Read the Docs.
- Fixed a compatability issue with pyramid_jinja>=2.0.
- Fixed compatability issues with Pyramid 1.5. This version and later will require Pyramid 1.5 or later.
- Fixed issue where panel context could not be a boolean.
- Added configure.zcml file to top-level package for easier inclusion in client ZCML configurations.
- Switched from Configurator.with_context method, which was removed from Pyramid in 1.3 release, to pyramid_zcml.with_context. This change introduces new dependency - pyramid_zcml.
- Fixed Python 3.1 and 3.2 support in zcml module by removing unicode literals.
- It is now possible to use panels without a layout.
- It is now possible to provide a context other than the current request’s context to a panel.
- Allow views for which no layout is found to function.
- Fixed bug where class panels couldn’t have args.
- Added error handling for the case where a BeforeRender event is not preceded by a ContextFound event. This can happen in the case where an error occurs before a context is found and then a renderer is called by an error handler, as would be the case using pyramid_debugtoolbar. In this case there will be no layout_manager, since the layout manager depends on the context.
- Removed Sphinx as an installation dependency. It is still required by the ‘docs’ extra.
- Added a layout predicate to allow selection of a named layout declaratively when using Pyramid >= 1.4.
- Changed name from pyramid_bottlecap to pyramid_layout.
- Completed documentation and unit tests.
- Removed Popper layout.
- Various minor improvements.
- initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyramid_layout-1.0.tar.gz (111.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|