Pyramid extension using traversal which eases writing RESTful web applications.
Royal is a pyramid extension which eases writing RESTful web applications.
Documentation on read the docs
Source code on github
- Add a default multipart/form-data deserializer.
- No more views on voluptuous.MultipleInvalid as voluptuous has been removed from dependencies.
- Breaking changes:
- Query params are not anymore passed to resources methods via **kwargs but as a dict. TBD: use a multidict.
- Working on return value of Collection.create method. TBD: Add adapters to permit multiple way of calling resource methods from view and adapt renderering
- Add renderer_adapter decorator to register adapter via config.scan.
- Add renderer adapter to configuration introspectables under Renderer adapters category.
- Add add_deserializer config directive and decorator royal.deserializer_config to add deserializers for specific content_type.
- Remove decorator log_error_dict in favor of pyramid_exclog extension.
- Breaking changes: TBD
- Move onctuous away in favor of voluptuous
- Added method tunneling to permit PUT, and DELETE via POST methods.
- TBD: adapt how request body is parsed.
- Add Base.__getitem__ which gets children from self.children
- Breaking change: Pages parameters are not anymore page & page_size but offset and limit. It is more developer and db friendly.
- onctuous schema checking on resource creation.
- Initial version
- royal renderer able to return bson or json.
- royal.includeme adds royal renderer and views.
- royal.resource.PaginatedResult which permits Collection.index to return paginated results.
- royal.views with default views for Collection and Resource.
- CollectionView.index does automatic pagination.