Scripting extension for PyScada a Python and Django based Open Source SCADA System
This is a extension for PyScada to support periodically executing scripts. For more information see the example script (extras/sample_script).
What is Working
- running the test script
- reading values from the database
What is not Working/Missing
- writing to database not tested
- writing to devices not tested
- pip install pyscada-scripting
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/trombastic/PyScada-Scripting/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/trombastic/PyScada-Scripting
The project is licensed under the _GNU General Public License v3 (GPLv3)_. -
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for pyscada_scripting-0.7.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for pyscada_scripting-0.7.0-py2-none-any.whl