A Python wrapper for Scopus API
PyScopus is a Python wrapper for Scopus API: http://dev.elsevier.com/index.html
** Updates on 10/09/2018
- Add a new function to retrieve/search serial title metadata
** Updates on 09/29/2018
- Add a workaround for filtering author publication
** Updates on 02/06/2018
- Solved author search affiliation problem
** Updates on 01/05/2018
- Add full text link and author list when searching for articles
** Updates on 12/29/2017
- Improve: Fix bugs on start index when searching. Improve citation retrieval code.
- Fix bugs on print/starting index
** Updates on 12/28/2017
- Improve: Compatible with Python 3.6 and fixed bugs on imports
** Updates on 09/07/2017
- Improve: An authorized API key is used for debugging.
- Website updated.
** Updates on 02/13/2017
- Added ‘search()’; (originally added in Dec. 2016)
** Updates on 10/04/2016
- Added ‘retrieve_abstract()’
- Removed ‘search_abstract()’
- Improved: 1) Allow users to save xml files for both abstract and author retrieval xml files; 2) Display unicodes when searching, instead of ignoring and force them into ascii encoding.
** Updates on 09/14/2016
Add function for searching publications in a venue
This can help users retrieve publication information from a specific venue within a specific year range.
** Updates on 04/07/2016
Add Citation Overview API!!
This can help retrieve annual citation counts over a specified year range. Please note that this requires special authorization.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.