Meta-package containing dependencies for testing
This is a meta-package that pulls in the dependencies that are used by astropy and some affiliated packages for testing. It can also be used for testing packages that are not affiliated with the Astropy project.
The following dependencies are installed by this package:
- The pytest testing framework for Python
- pytest-astropy-header, a pytest plugin used for custom test header
- pytest-remotedata, a pytest plugin used for controlling access to data files hosted online
- pytest-doctestplus, a pytest plugin that provides advanced features for testing example code in documentation
- pytest-openfiles, a pytest plugin for detecting file handles that were inadvertently left open at the end of unit tests
- pytest-arraydiff, a pytest plugin that enables the generation and comparison of data arrays produced during unit tests
- pytest-filter-subpackage, a pytest plugin that adds a -P option to pytest to filter by sub-package.
- pytest-cov, a pytest plugin to measure test coverage.
- hypothesis, a Python library for property based testing.
The pytest-astropy plugin can be installed using pip:
$ pip install pytest-astropy
It is also possible to install the latest development version from the source repository:
$ git clone https://github.com/astropy/pytest-astropy $ cd pytest-astropy $ python ./setup.py install
In either case, the plugin will automatically be registered for use with pytest.
Questions, bug reports, and feature requests can be submitted on github.
This package is licensed under a 3-clause BSD style license - see the LICENSE.rst file.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pytest_astropy-0.8.0-py3-none-any.whl (3.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pytest-astropy-0.8.0.tar.gz (4.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pytest_astropy-0.8.0-py3-none-any.whl