Pytest plugin for measuring coverage. Forked from `pytest-cov`.
pytest-cover has been merged back into pytest-cov 2.0.
- Fixed a race condition when running with xdist (all the workers tried to combine the files).
- Avoid warning about missing coverage data (just like coverage.control.process_startup).
- Don’t setup the multiprocessing finalizer if there’s no coverage active.
- Renamed --cov-min to --cov-fail-under to be consistent with the new fail_under option in coverage-4.0.
- Changed --cov-report=term to automatically upgrade to --cov-report=term-missing if there’s [run] show_missing = True in .coveragerc.
- Changed --cov-fail-under to be automatically activated if there’s a [report] fail_under = ... in .coveragerc.
- Fixed .pth installation to work in all cases (install, easy_install, wheels, develop etc).
- Fixed .pth uninstallation to work for wheel installs.
- Reverted the unreleased --cov=path deprecation.
- Removed the unreleased addition of --cov-source=path.
- Forked from the 2.0 branch of https://github.com/schlamar/pytest-cov/ - fixes include:
- No need to specify the source anymore via --cov. The source settings from .coveragerc will be used instead.
- Support for --cov-min.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|pytest_cover-3.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (3.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Aug 1, 2015|
|pytest-cover-3.0.0.tar.gz (3.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Aug 1, 2015|