Markers for pytest to skip tests on specific platforms
This plugin adds the following markers to pytest:
- posix: Skipped except on a POSIX os (Linux/OS X, os.name != 'posix')
- windows: Skipped except on Windows (os.name != 'nt')
- linux: Skipped except on Linux (sys.platform.startswith('linux'))
- osx: Skipped except on OS X (sys.platform != 'darwin')
- not_osx: Skipped on OS X (sys.platform == 'darwin')
- not_frozen: Skipped when frozen (getattr(sys, 'frozen', False))
- frozen: Skipped except when frozen (not getattr(sys, 'frozen', False))
- ci: Skipped except on CI systems ('CI' not in os.environ)
- not_ci: Skipped on CI systems ('CI' in os.environ)
Contributions are very welcome. Tests can be run with tox, please ensure
the coverage at least stays the same before you submit a pull request.
Distributed under the terms of the MIT license, “pytest-platform-markers” is free and open source software
If you encounter any problems, please file an issue along with a detailed description.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.