Test Anything Protocol (TAP) reporting plugin for pytest
pytest-tap is a reporting plugin for pytest that outputs Test Anything Protocol (TAP) data. TAP is a line based test protocol for recording test data in a standard way.
Version 2.5, Released December 26, 2019
- Last supported version for Python 2.
- Pin tap.py to a version range that supports Python 2.
Version 2.4, Released October 21, 2019
- Handle failures that occur from setup. This will catch errors that may happen in fixtures.
- Drop support for Python 3.4 (it is end-of-life).
- Add support for Python 3.7.
Version 2.3, Released September 16, 2018
- Improve xfail handling. Honor strict xfail mode. Use TODO instead of SKIP directive to better align with TAP specification.
- Output the plan line (1..N) first.
Version 2.2, Released January 9, 2018
- Update output format to match closer to pytest styling.
- Drop support for Python 3.3 (it is end-of-life).
Version 2.1, Released August 12, 2017
- Add support for Python 3.6.
- Fix crash when running with pytest-xdist (#27).
Version 2.0, Released August 1, 2016
- Update to tap.py 2.0. This update drops the indirect dependencies on nose and pygments.
- Improve handling of skips and xfails.
- Suppress # TAP results for TestCase for streaming. This header makes little sense for pytest’s test function paradigm. Including the header generated extra noise for each function.
- Drop support for Python 2.6
Version 1.9, Released June 11, 2016
- Initial release as stand-alone plugin. The version number aligns with tappy.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pytest_tap-2.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl (26.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size pytest-tap-2.5.tar.gz (12.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for pytest_tap-2.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl