Test Anything Protocol (TAP) reporting plugin for pytest
pytest-tap is a reporting plugin for pytest that outputs Test Anything Protocol (TAP) data. TAP is a line based test protocol for recording test data in a standard way.
Version 2.3, September 16, 2018
- Improve xfail handling. Honor strict xfail mode. Use TODO instead of SKIP directive to better align with TAP specification.
- Output the plan line (1..N) first.
Version 2.2, January 9, 2018
- Update output format to match closer to pytest styling.
- Drop support for Python 3.3 (it is end-of-life).
Version 2.1, August 12, 2017
- Add support for Python 3.6.
- Fix crash when running with pytest-xdist (#27).
Version 2.0, August 1, 2016
- Update to tap.py 2.0. This update drops the indirect dependencies on nose and pygments.
- Improve handling of skips and xfails.
- Suppress # TAP results for TestCase for streaming. This header makes little sense for pytest’s test function paradigm. Including the header generated extra noise for each function.
- Drop support for Python 2.6
Version 1.9, Released June 11, 2016
- Initial release as stand-alone plugin. The version number aligns with tappy.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|pytest_tap-2.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (27.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|pytest-tap-2.3.tar.gz (17.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|