Test Anything Protocol (TAP) reporting plugin for pytest
pytest-tap is a reporting plugin for pytest that outputs Test Anything Protocol (TAP) data. TAP is a line based test protocol for recording test data in a standard way.
Version 2.2, January 9, 2018
- Update output format to match closer to pytest styling.
- Drop support for Python 3.3 (it is end-of-life).
Version 2.1, August 12, 2017
- Add support for Python 3.6.
- Fix crash when running with pytest-xdist (#27).
Version 2.0, August 1, 2016
- Update to tap.py 2.0. This update drops the indirect dependencies on nose and pygments.
- Improve handling of skips and xfails.
- Suppress # TAP results for TestCase for streaming. This header makes little sense for pytest’s test function paradigm. Including the header generated extra noise for each function.
- Drop support for Python 2.6
Version 1.9, Released June 11, 2016
- Initial release as stand-alone plugin. The version number aligns with tappy.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(28.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py2.py3||Jan 9, 2018|
(16.3 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Jan 9, 2018|