A timer plugin for pytest
Porting of nose-timer plugin for pytest. A timer plugin for pytest (how much time does every test take?).
To install the latest release from PyPI:
pip install pytest-timer
Or to install the latest development version from Git:
pip install git+git://github.com/skudriashev/pytest-timer.git
Or to install the latest from source:
git clone https://github.com/skudriashev/pytest-timer.git cd pytest-timer pip install .
You can also make a developer install if you plan on modifying the source frequently:
pip install -e .
pytest-timer plugin the following report will be added:
========================== pytest-timer ========================== [success] tests/test_plugin.py::TestPlugin::test_loaded2: 0.0002s [success] tests/test_plugin.py::TestPlugin::test_loaded: 0.0002s
How do I show only the
n slowest tests?
For example, to show only the 10 slowest tests, run pytest with the
nosetests --with-timer --timer-top-n 10
pytest-timer is MIT Licensed library.
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published.
- Make sure to add yourself to the author's file in setup.py and the Contributors section below :)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pytest-timer-0.0.3.tar.gz (4.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|