pytest pyramid providing basic fixtures for testing pyramid applications with pytest test suite
pytest_pyramid provides basic fixtures for testing pyramid applications with pytest test suite.
By default, pytest_pyramid will create two fixtures: pyramid_config, which creates configurator based on config.ini file, and pyramid_app, which creates TestApp based on Configurator returned by pyramid_config.
Command line options
- –pc - pyramid configuration file based on which pytest_pyramid will create test app
This goal should make it in to 1.0 major release.
- provide a pyramid_proc fixture that will start pyramid app process using summon_process
To run tests run this command:
py.test –pc tests/pyramid.test.ini
- [feature] changed pyramid_config fixture scope to session.
- [feature] support pyramid’s config inheritance with use = config:other.file.ini - Thanks Eric Hulser
- [feature] dropped support for python 3.2, added support for python 3.4 and 3.5
- make factories condition to check parameters against None
- initial release
- pyramid_config fixture factory and default fixture
- pyramid_app fixture factory and default fixture
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|pytest_pyramid-0.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (8.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Feb 7, 2017|
|pytest_pyramid-0.3.0.tar.gz (12.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Feb 7, 2017|