asyncio client for the Awair GraphQL API
This is an async library which accesses portions of the Awair REST API. It exists primarily to support the Home Assistant integration, but is considered active and supported by its author. PRs welcome!
- Object-oriented approach to querying and handling data
- Supports the "user" portion of the API.
- Possible to list devices, user information, and to query for a variety of sensor data over various timeframes.
Not yet supported:
- Device API usage
- Organization API
- Device management (such as changing the display of a device)
Dive into our documentation to get started!
- We manage dependencies and builds via poetry
- We use pytest and tox to test
- A variety of linters are available and CI enforces them
After installing and configuring poetry:
poetry installto install dev dependencies
poetry shellto drop into a virtualenv
poetry run tox(or just
toxif you're in a virtualenv) to test
poetry run tox -e lint(or just
tox -e lintif you're in a virtualenv) to run linters.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size python_awair-0.1.1-py3-none-any.whl (16.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size python-awair-0.1.1.tar.gz (13.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for python_awair-0.1.1-py3-none-any.whl