Install Python Keycloak client.
Python Client for Keycloak identity and access management service
Install development environment:
$ make install-python
Documentation is written using Sphinx and maintained in the docs folder.
To make it easy to write docs Docker support is available.
First build the Docker container:
$ docker build . -f DockerfileDocs -t python-keycloak-client-docs
Run the container
$ docker run -v `pwd`:/src --rm -t -i -p 8050:8050 python-keycloak-client-docs
Go in the browser to http://localhost:8050 and view the documentation which get refreshed and updated on every update in the documentation source.
$ git checkout master $ git pull -- Update release notes -- $ bumpversion release $ make deploy-pypi $ bumpversion --no-tag patch $ git push origin master --tags
Bug fix: client_class on KeycloakRealm constructor (thanks to pcaro)
Improve Keycloak Client (thanks to ByJacob)
- add delete in admin client
- add manage groups in realm
- add manage user roles
- rename Roles to ClientRoles
- Added support for UMA1 for Keycloak < 4.0
- Allow to query registered users (thanks to aberres)
- Including aio version in released package. (thanks to mackeyja92)
- Added async client based on aiohttp (thanks to nkoshell)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for python-keycloak-client-0.2.3.tar.gz
Hashes for python_keycloak_client-0.2.3-py3-none-any.whl