Enhanced version of python-jsonrpc for use with Paycoin
AuthServiceProxy is an improved version of python-jsonrpc.
It includes the following generic improvements:
- HTTP connections persist for the life of the AuthServiceProxy object
- sends protocol ‘version’, per JSON-RPC 1.1
- sends proper, incrementing ‘id’
- uses standard Python json lib
It also includes the following paycoin-specific details:
- sends Basic HTTP authentication headers
- parses all JSON numbers that look like floats as Decimal
- change the first line of setup.py to point to the directory of your installation of python 2.*
- run setup.py
Note: This will only install paycoinrpc. If you also want to install jsonrpc to preserve backwards compatibility, you have to replace ‘paycoinrpc’ with ‘jsonrpc’ in setup.py and run it again.
Or simply install the library using pip:
pip install python-paycoinrpc
from paycoinrpc.authproxy import AuthServiceProxy access = AuthServiceProxy("http://user:firstname.lastname@example.org:8332") access.getinfo() access.listreceivedbyaddress(6) access.sendtoaddress("P99rzy8MqEJLK62Ddz8xjjebg2xEmUsxDt", 10)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size python-paycoinrpc-0.1.1.tar.gz (5.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|