Python API for interacting with twitch.tv
This project is not developed anymore!
Twitch is a trademark or registered trademark of Twitch Interactive, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. “pytwitcher” and “pytwitcherapi” is not operated by, sponsored by, or affiliated with Twitch Interactive, Inc. in any way.
Python API for interacting with twitch.tv.
- Easy-to-use object oriented high-level API
- Search and query information about games, channels, streams and users
- Get the livestream playlist
- OAauth Authentication. Can retrieve followed streams and more…
- Good documentation and test coverage
- IRC client for the chat (with IRC v3 tag support)
- First release on PyPI.
- Pulled pytwitcherapi out of main project pytwitcher
- Fix wrapping search stream results due to incomplete channel json
- Refactor twitch module into models and session module
- Fix wrap json using actual class instead of cls
- Authentication: User can login and TwitchSession can retrieve followed streams.
- Easier imports. Only import the package for most of the cases.
- Added logging. Configure your logger and pytwitcher will show debug messages.
- Fix login server shutdown by correctly closing the socket
- IRC client for twitch chat
- IRC v3 Tags for messages
- Fix coverage reports via travis
- Add limit for sending messages
- IRCCLient manages two connections. Receives own messages from the server (with tags).
- Improved test thread saftey
- IRCClient shutdown is now thread-safe through events
- Add TwitchSession.get_emote_picture(emote, size).
- Capabilities for chat: twitch.tv/membership, twitch.tv/commands, twitch.tv/tags
- Replace context managers for apis with dedicated methods. The context managers made it difficult to use a session thread-safe because they relied (more heavily) on the state of the session.
- Make example chat client python 3 compatible
- #16: Ignore unknown arguments from twitchstatus
- Use Client ID for old api requests as well
- Fix compatibility to irc>=16.0. Thanks to crey4fun.
- Re-release of 0.9.2
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|pytwitcherapi-0.9.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (28.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Aug 27, 2017|
|pytwitcherapi-0.9.3.tar.gz (36.8 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Aug 27, 2017|