Custom fields for working with Uploadcare service.
$ pip install pyuploadcare-wtforms
Package provides several fields for WTForms which made integration with Uploadcare little more easily:
- ImageField - you can set manual cropping for uploaded images
In common case for usage you need:
- Use one of these fields in your form like this:
# your_app/forms.py from wtforms import Form from pyuploadcare_wtforms import ImageField class YourSuperForm(Form): image = ImageField(manual_crop='200x200') ...
- Set up keys:
# your_project_config.py from pyuploadcare import conf conf.pub_key = 'demopublickey' conf.secret = 'demoprivatekey'
- Put script to your templates:
<script src="https://ucarecdn.com/widget/2.5.5/uploadcare/uploadcare.full.min.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Look at that simplest example for getting quick start. You can easily install it locally by:
$ make run_example
- Fork the pyuploadcare-wtforms repo on GitHub.
- Clone your fork locally:
$ git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:your_name_here/pyuploadcare-wtforms.git
- Install your local copy into a virtualenv. Assuming you have virtualenvwrapper installed, this is how you set up your fork for local development:
$ mkvirtualenv pyuploadcare-wtforms $ cd pyuploadcare-wtforms/ $ python setup.py develop
- Create a branch for local development:
$ git checkout -b name-of-your-bugfix-or-feature Now you can make your changes locally.
- When you’re done making changes, check that your changes pass the tests, including testing other Python versions with tox:
$ pip install tox $ tox
- Commit your changes and push your branch to GitHub:
$ git add . $ git commit -m "Your detailed description of your changes." $ git push origin name-of-your-bugfix-or-feature
- Submit a pull request through the GitHub website.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyuploadcare-wtforms-0.5.tar.gz (3.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|