No project description provided
PyVpn project created using Python3.8 targetting users to reduce the load on the paloalto configured vpn gateway or endpoint for users where organization's routes all the traffic from the vpn gateway with best interest in mind for secure browsing however this indeed make things slower slower and slower !!!!!
Do NOT use this if your PC is not protected with latest antivirus / Operating System Patches in which case this may lead to significant impact due to malwares/Spywares/Virus.
Table of Contents
These instructions will help you get a copy of the project and use it for your own personal use
pip3 install PyVpn
Post module installation create configuration file
.pyvpn.yaml in your home directory, Refer pyvpn.yaml.sample
Python Module Dependencies
- For connecting to the vpn gateway, Default to Palo Alto Gateway
from PyVpn import PyVpn vpn = PyVpn(debug=False) vpn.start
- For disconnecting from the Palo Alto vpn gateway
from PyVpn import PyVpn vpn = PyVpn() vpn.stop
- For Generating encrypted password, Lets consider we are using unique key "U3CBrfcJqPLYbXHf2h5B5xmyx0px1a" as per the sample <PyVpn.yaml> config file
from PyVpn.source.crypt import Crypt crypt = Crypt() print(crypt.password.encrypt(password="Sample@123", key="U3CBrfcJqPLYbXHf2h5B5xmyx0px1a"))
- For Generating random encryption/decryption key
from PyVpn.source.crypt import Crypt crypt = Crypt() print(crypt.randomkey())
- Vaibhav Jaiman - (https://github.com/vaibhavjaiman)
- ADD: Typo errors in
ADD: Moved to package based
ADD: support for encrypted password
Setup.pyhas been added
- ADD: Added palo alto support for MAC users
Reach out to me at one of the following places!
This project is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0 - see the [LICENSE.md] file for details
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.