CLI for Pyweek.
Command line interface for pyweek.org.
So far, the only feature is downloading entries:
pyweek download 29
This downloads into a new directory
29 inside the current directory.
- 0.5.3 - Revert certificate verification
- 0.5.2 - Disable certificate verification (temporary)
- 0.5.1 - Fix: downloading .tar.gz files from S3 decompresses them and then crashes
- 0.5.0 - remove rate limits, as the server's download bandwidth is no longer constrained
- 0.4.0 - resume partial downloads
- 0.3.0 - resume a download run
- 0.2.0 - check for upgrades
- 0.1.0 - initial downloader CLI
PyWeek CLI can be installed with pip:
pip install pyweek
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyweek-0.5.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (4.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pyweek-0.5.3.tar.gz (3.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pyweek-0.5.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl