Python API wrapper for Zillow's API
PyZillow is a Python wrapper for Zillow’s API. With PyZillow, you can use a physical address or a Zillow ID to access real estate data from the Zillow database.
Currently, PyZillow supports the GetDeepSearchResults and GetUpdatedPropertyDetails API endpoints.
PyZillow is now being actively updated again. Please allow us some time to work through existing pull requests and issues.
The PyZillow documentation is available here: http://pyzillow.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
- Alvaro Feito <email@example.com>
- Bryce Boe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Hannes Hapke <email@example.com>
- Miguel Paolino <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Timo Cornelius Metzger <email@example.com>
PyZillow was originally developed by Hannes Hapke and Miguel Paolino for renooble.com.
The full documentation is at https://pyzillow.readthedocs.io/.
- Updated error handling, too many request error, Github issue 18
- Updated error handling, error 6 (Github issue 6)
- Pinned python-coveralls to latest version 2.9.3 (#27)
- Added posting details to GetUpdatedPropertyDetails result (#10)
- Updated pytest version (#32)
- Updated coverage version (#28)
- Added support for additional API fields (#16)
Thanks to Alexandra M. Chace (#16), Marilyn Chace, Evan Pete Walsh (#11), Stephen Holsapple (#10), ZAD-Man (Issue #6)
- Updated tests, incl. complete API mocking
- Updated test dependencies
- Removed Python 2 support
- Removed Django dependency, mocked tests, Python 3.4 support
- Zestimate extracted from Zillow’s GetDeepSearchResults API.
- Added test cases and increased test coverage setup.
- Refactored structure, travis CI compliance, coverage setup.
- Bug fix: Missing ParseError, numRooms now read from UpdatedProperty
- Bug fix
- Using markdown as README file for setup.py
- Coordinates provides as GEOS point
- New attributes added: home_description, num_floors, floor_material, parking_type
- Licence changed to MIT
- pip created and code refactured
- API Wrapper for the GetDeepSearchResults and GetUpdatedPropertyDetails API. test.py and setup.py created.
- Project created
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyzillow-0.7.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (9.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pyzillow-0.7.0.tar.gz (12.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pyzillow-0.7.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl