Python package for interacting with the Fortran QDYN library and tools
QDYN Python Package
QDYN-pylib is a Python package
qdyn for interacting with the Fortran QDYN library and tools. Its purpose is to:
- generate config files and input data for QDYN
- read data generated by QDYN routines
- provide tools for debugging, testing, and documenting QDYN
- wrap QDYN's "utility" programs like
- provide interoperability of QDYN with other optimal control and quantum packages like
scipy.optimize, QuTiP and the Krotov Python Package.
The package is not a direct wrapper around QDYN that would allow to call QDYN Fortran routines from Python.
To install the latest released version of QDYN-pylib, run this command in your terminal:
pip install qdyn
This is the preferred method to install QDYN-pylib, as it will always install the most recent stable release.
If you are a QDYN developer, you can install the latest development version of QDYN-pylib with the following command:
pip install email@example.com:ag-koch/qdyn.git@master#egg=qdyn&subdirectory=qdynpylib
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.