Google Map widget for PySyde/PyQt4
Qt Google Map widget for PySide/PyQt4
- Specify locations either by latitude, longitude pairs or street addresses by means of GeoCoding
- Programatically centering, zooming and manipulate markers
- Flexible marker properties (ie. draggable, icon, title…)
- Emits signals on user actions: dragged markers, pans or zooms
By using pip:
$ pip3 install qgmap
python3 setup.py --install
Two main classes are provided:
- qgmap.GeoCoder: Retrieves geo-coordinates (latitude, longitude) from street addresses
- qgmap.QGoogleMap: A WebView widget containing a GoogleMap, with some convenience accessors to manage center, zoom, markers…
See the main example code at qgmap-example.py
Using it with PyQt4
By default the classes use PySide, but the code works for PyQt4 if you set to False the usePySide module variable by hand.
Any suggestion to make this less hacky is welcome.
This Python code has been inspired in Henrik Hartz’s C++ example code:
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size qgmap-0.2.tar.gz (5.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|