The meta build framework
qiBuild is a collection of command-line tools to help development of multiple projects.
- qibuild : compilation of C++ projects made easy, using CMake as a backend
- qitoolchain: managing cross-toolchains and pre-compiled packages
- qisrc: managing several git projects
- qidoc: managing documentation written using Sphinx or Doxygen
- qipy: managing Python projects depending on C++ projects using virtualenv as a backend
Please refer to the documentation for more information.
qibuild is under a BSD-style license that can be found in the COPYING file. Any contribution is more than welcome ;)
Join us on #qi on freenode.
Requirements: Python 2.7 with pip
pip install qibuild
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|qibuild-3.11.14-py2-none-any.whl (630.4 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2||Wheel||Feb 14, 2017|
|qibuild-3.11.14.tar.gz (333.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Feb 14, 2017|