Modern styles for PyQt5.
This package provides a modern light and dark theme for PyQt5. I made this because I was not satisfied with alternatives:
- qtmodern overrides QPalette but I needed a purely stylesheet-based solution
- QDarkStyleSheet and BreezeStyleSheets had some visual bugs and a different aesthetic than what I wanted
pip install qtstylish
import qtstylish my_widget.setStyleSheet(qtstylish.light())
- Works best with app style set to Fusion
- Icons are mostly modified from https://github.com/microsoft/fluentui-system-icons
- Uses qtsass for compiling to QSS https://github.com/spyder-ide/qtsass
- Took some SCSS & ideas from https://github.com/ColinDuquesnoy/QDarkStyleSheet and https://github.com/Alexhuszagh/BreezeStyleSheets
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.