Quantify-scheduler is a python package for writing quantum programs featuring a hybrid gate-pulse control model with explicit timing control.
Quantify is a python based data acquisition platform focused on Quantum Computing and solid-state physics experiments. It is build on top of QCoDeS and is a spiritual successor of PycQED. Quantify currently consists of quantify-core and quantify-scheduler.
Take a look at the latest documentation for quantify-scheduler or use the switch in the bottom of left panel to read the documentation for older releases.
Quantify-scheduler is a python module for writing quantum programs featuring a hybrid gate-pulse control model with explicit timing control. The control model allows quantum gate- and pulse-level descriptions to be combined in a clearly defined and hardware-agnostic way. Quantify-scheduler is designed to allow experimentalists to easily define complex experiments, and produces synchronized pulse schedules to be distributed to control hardware.
This is a pre-release alpha version, major changes are expected. Use for testing & development purposes only.
- Adriaan Rol <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Callum Attryde <email@example.com>
- Jules van Oven <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Kelvin Loh <email@example.com>
- Victor NegÃ®rneac <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Damien Crielaard <email@example.com>
- Viacheslav Ostroukh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Luis Miguens Fernandez <email@example.com>
- Thomas Reynders <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Adam Lawrence <email@example.com>
- Diogo Valada <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Edgar Reehuis <email@example.com>
0.7.0 Support for qblox-instruments v0.6.0, new BasicTransmonElement, change for triggers in Zhinst backend (2022-04-11)
- Qblox ICCs - Updated Qblox components for using the new unified-style qblox driver (see https://gitlab.com/quantify-os/quantify-scheduler/-/wikis/Qblox-ICCs:-Interface-changes-in-using-qblox-instruments-v0.6.0) (!377).
- Qblox backend - Strictly requires v0.6.0 of the qblox-instruments package (!377).
- Zhinst backend - Hardware config for the devices. Replaced keyword “triggers” to “trigger”, and the value type from List[int] to int. E.g. old style, “triggers”: , new style, “trigger”: 2 (#264, !372).
Merged branches and closed issues
- QuantumDevice - The DeviceElement has been added as an abstract base class for elements to be added to a device (#148, !374).
- QuantumDevice - The BasicTransmonElement has been added that generates a device config in a more structured manner (#246, !374).
- QuantumDevice - Fixed a bug in the BasicTransmonElement where operations had clock-frequencies (float) specified instead of clocks (str) (!379).
- QuantumDevice - The TransmonElement will be deprecated after version 0.8 (!374).
0.6.0 Full support for multiplexed readout, transmon element update, fixes to backends (2022-03-10)
- Compilation - Deprecated add_pulse_information_transmon in favor of compilation.backends.circuit_to_device.compile_circuit_to_device (#64, #67, !339).
- Compilation - attempting compilation with missing values in the DeviceCompilationConfig configuration will now raise validation errors. Be sure to set initial values when generating a config using the QuantumDevice object (!339)
- Compilation - Device compile making use of .compile_circuit_to_device no longer modifies the input schedule (#249, !339).
- Compilation - When specifying multiple timing constraints for a schedulable, the constraint specifying the latest time determines the absolute time of the shedulable (!309)
- Gettables - ScheduleGettableSingleChannel renamed to ScheduleGettable as it now supports multiple acquisition channels (!299).
- Hardware config - Removed the need for a ic_ prefix from the hardware config (!312).
- Instrument Coordinator - IC now adds a GenericInstrumentCoordinatorComponent to itself on instantiation by default (!350)
- Instrument Coordinator - IC stop function has an allow_failure parameter which allows IC components attached to it to fail to stop with warning instead of raising errors. Allows for situations when some components cannot have a stop instruction sent before the prepare stage. (!359)
- Operations - The internal behavior of how acquisition channels and acquisition indices are configured in the Measure operation has changed slightly. See #262 for details. (!339).
- Operations - Added “operation_type” key to the schema. (!345)
- Structure - Schedule.timing_constraints has been renamed to Schedule.schedulables. It now points to a dictionary of schedulables rather than a list of dicts. (!309)
- Structure - Pydantic-based model is now used for the data structures. (!341)
- Visualization - Deprecated plot_circuit_diagram_mpl and plot_pulse_diagram_mpl in ScheduleBase in favour of plot_circuit_diagram and plot_pulse_diagram (!313)
- Qblox backend - Strictly requires v0.5.4 of the qblox-instruments package (!314)
- Zhinst backend - Due to !312, the csv files used to upload the waveforms to the UHFQA no longer use the ic_ prefix in their filenames. (!334)
- Zhinst backend - Fixes bug when doing SSRO experiments. No more duplicated shots. Adds support for BinMode.APPEND during compilation. (#276, !358)
- Zhinst backend - Removed latency and line_trigger_delay keys in the channels of the devices for the Zhinst hardware config. (!363)
- Zhinst backend - Added latency_corrections main entry in the Zhinst hardware config for latency corrections on a port-clock combination basis. (!363)
Merged branches and closed issues
- Compilation - Added a new compilation backend compilation.backends.circuit_to_device.compile_circuit_to_device for the quantum-circuit to quantum-device layer (#64, #67, !339).
- Compilation - Fixed add_pulse_information_transmon when using “Trace” acquisition mode (!300)
- Compilation - Fixed the deprecation warnings from pandas DataFrame.append. (!347)
- Docs - Pinning qcodes package to <0.32.0 due to Read the Docs API reference failure (!361)
- Gettables - ScheduleGettable now first stops all instruments in IC during initialization (!324)
- Schedules - Adds a multiplexing verification schedule. (!329)
- Operations - Sudden Net Zero from Negirneac 2021 added to the pulse_library (!339)
- Operations - Docstrings for the X90, X, Y90, Y, and Rxy gate unitary have been aligned with literature. (#261, !305)
- Operations - Adds an optional “data” argument to staircase pulse. (!335)
- Pulse library - Added ShiftClockPhase operation that can be used to shift the phase of a clock during execution of a Schedule (!346)
- Pulse library - Added a numerically defined pulse. (!157)
- QuantumDevice - Unknown values are initialized as float(‘nan’) (#274, !356)
- TransmonElement - Corrected the motzoi parameter range validator. (!351)
- Visualization - Adds visualisation of acquisitions to plotly pulse diagrams (!304)
- Visualization - Add plot_pulse_diagram and plot_circuit_diagram to schedule for easier method names, and enable plotly visualization directly from ScheduleBase (!313)
- Utilities - Migrates the utilities from quantify-core. (!357)
- Generic ICC - Adds support for nested parameters. (!330)
- Qblox ICCs - Stop now disables sync on all sequencers to prevent hanging during next run, where it gets re-enabled if needed (!324)
- Qblox ICCs - _QRMAcquisitionManager._get_scope_data now has correct return type (#232, !300)
- Qblox ICCs - Fixed bug where QRM scope mode sequencer does not get set correctly (!342)
- Qblox ICCs - Fixed reference source cluster issue when it is not being set correctly. (!323)
- Qblox backend - NCO phase now gets reset every averaging loop (!337)
- Qblox backend - Enables RF output switch at the start of a program. (!344)
- Qblox backend - Added logic for changing the NCO phase during execution of a Schedule (!346)
- Qblox backend - Added ability to correct for latency by delaying program execution on a per sequencer basis (!325)
- Qblox backend - Compilation with local oscillators changed to work with generic instrument coordinator components (!306)
- Qblox backend - Refactored operation handling and greatly increased test coverage (!301).
- Qblox backend - Made max duration of wait instructions (!319).
- Qblox backend - Fixed an issue with the downconverter frequency correction. (!318)
- Qblox backend - Temporary fix for a floating point rounding error when calculating the length of pulses. (#284, !365)
- Zhinst backend - Fixed the ZI resolver return typehint. (!307)
- Zhinst backend - Fixed an issue when compiling seqc programs for multiple sequencers end up overwriting the first sequencer. (!340, #260)
0.5.2 Fixes to backends, and other incremental fixes (2021-12-08)
- Dependency on jsonschema has been replaced with fastjsonschema. (!284, !293)
- Zhinst hardware config json schema has changed. See the example schema. (!283)
- In hardware_compile function, the hardware_map is changed to hardware_cfg parameter. (!279)
- Remove enum tools dependency (!270)
Merged branches and closed issues
- Compilation - The determine_absolute_scheduling function now sorts the list of labels in the timing constraints, and then a binary search (via np.searchsorted) is applied. (!272, !274)
- Compilation - Make device_cfg an optional argument of qcompile(!281)
- Compilation - renamed the hardware_mapping argument of qcompile into hardware_cfg (#165, !279)
- Compilation - Introduced the hardware_compile function to perform the hardware compilation returning a CompiledSchedule (#224, !279)
- Docs - Updating user guide to mention correctly the QuantumDevice and ScheduleGettable(s) available. (!209)
- Infrastructure - Adds rich package in the requirements since tutorials use it. (!276)
- Operations - The locate function now uses the functools.lru_cache to cache the result (only for python >= 3.8). For python 3.7, behaviour remains the same. (!273, !275)
- Operations - Resolved a minor issue where identical Rxy rotations (for angles >360) would be treated as separate operations in a schedule (!263)
- Visualization - Adds a function plot_acquisition_operations which together with the new AcquisitionOperation class will help highlight acquisition pulses in the pulse diagrams. (!271, !277)
- Zhinst backend - Large parts of the Zhinst backend have been rewritten. This should resolve a range of issues. (!263)
- Calculation of the timelines for different operations now makes using of a timing table, improving code readability and debugability.
- Timing issues related to triggering should be resolved (#218)
- The backend can now always use the same hardware configuration file (#214)
- Acquisition is now done using the StartQA instruction (#213)
- error handling in the Zhinst backend has been improved catching several exceptions at compile time of the schedule instead of manifesting in unexpected results during runtime.
- Local oscillators through the ZI backend uses the GenericInstrumentCoordinatorComponent. Configures other parameters other than frequency. (!283, #204)
- Qblox backend - only check major and minor version when checking compatibility with the qblox_instruments package (!290)
- Added support for the Qblox Downconverter (!297)
- Added workaround for staircase_amplitude. (!292)
- Fix looped acquisition integration time, fix acquire index offset by one (!291)
- Qblox instruments version == 0.5.3 (!289)
- Fix sequencer_sync_en not being reset in the qblox instrument coordinator component. (!285)
- Fix rounding of time to samples in qblox backend (!282)
- Fix pulse stitching at zero amplitude. (!280)
- Allow instruction generated staircase with modulation (!278)
- Utilities - Improve JSON validation speed (!284)
- Utilities - Improve operation deserialization speed (!273)
- Bugfix - For calculating the pulse area, the mathematical area is used instead of area of sampled pulse. (!242, !286)
- Bugfix - Fix for plot window operations (!294)
0.5.1 Incremental fixes, refactoring, and addition of convenience methods and classes (2021-11-11)
- InstrumentCoordinator - last_schedule is now a property (!252).
- Structure - We have refactored the Operation and Schedule classes out of the types module and moved the different operation libraries (acquisition_library, gate_library, and pulse_library) (#217, !256).
- quantify_scheduler.types.Operation -> quantify_scheduler.operations.operation.Operation, the import quantify_scheduler.Operation still works.
- quantify_scheduler.types.Schedule -> quantify_scheduler.schedules.schedule.Schedule, the import quantify_scheduler.Schedule still works.
- quantify_scheduler.types.CompiledSchedule -> quantify_scheduler.schedules.schedule.CompiledSchedule
- quantify_scheduler.types.ScheduleBase -> quantify_scheduler.schedules.schedule.ScheduleBase
- quantify_scheduler.types.AcquisitionMetadata -> quantify_scheduler.schedules.schedule.AcquisitionMetadata
- quantify_scheduler.acquisition_library -> quantify_scheduler.operations.acquisition_library
- quantify_scheduler.gate_library -> quantify_scheduler.operations.gate_library
- quantify_scheduler.pulse_library -> quantify_scheduler.operations.pulse_library
Merged branches and closed issues
- Control - Add option to set output port in heterodyne_spec_sched (!262)
- Control - Expand SingleChannelScheduleGettable to support trace acquisitions (!248)
- Control - Update create_dc_compensation_pulse behaviour and docstring. (!244)
- Control - Refactor ScheduleGettableSingleChannel (!240, !249)
- Control - Reduce the default init_duration of spectroscopy schedules (!237)
- Generic ICC - Added a GenericInstrumentCoordinatorComponent. (!267)
- ICCs - InstrumentCoordinatorComponentBase now has a force_set_parameter as a ManualParameter to enable the user to switch the lazy_set behaviour when setting parameters of the instruments connected to the InstrumentCoordinatorComponent. (!267)
- Qblox ICCs - Adds a lazy_set behaviour by default when setting parameters with the same value to an instrument connected to the Qblox ICC. (!230)
- Visualization - made matplotlib schedule visualization methods accessible as methods plot_circuit_diagram_mpl and plot_pulse_diagram_mpl of the Schedule class (!253)
- Visualization - resolved a bug where a schedule was modified when drawing a circuit diagram (#197, !250)
- Visualization - Add support for window operation to transmon backend (!245)
- Infrastructure - Fix and enhance pre-commit + add to CI (!257, !265)
- Infrastructure - Added prospector config file for CI. (!261)
- Bugfix - Removed redundant determine_absolute_timing step in qcompile. (!259)
- Bugfix - Ramp pulse sampling utilizing np.linspace behaviour changed. (!258)
- Docs - Adds the new Quantify logo similar to quantify_core. (!266)
- Docs - Enhance documentation of public API for reimported modules [imports aliases] (!254)
- Docs - Fixes the funcparserlib error in rtd. (!251)
- Docs - Updated Qblox backend docs to include the new features. (!247)
0.5.0 Expanded feature sets hardware compilation backends (2021-10-25)
- The schedules.timedomain_schedules.allxy_sched function no longer accepts the string “All” as an argument to the element_select_idx keyword.
- The QuantumDevice.cfg_nr_averages parameter was renamed to QuantumDevice.cfg_sched_repetitions
- The call signature of gettables.ScheduleVectorAcqGettable has been renamed to gettables.ScheduleGettableSingleChannel, and the call signature has been updated according to #36 to no longer accept several keyword arguments.
- Qblox Backend - The NCO phase is now reset at the start of a program (!213).
- Qblox Backend - Compilation now requires qblox_instruments version 0.5.0, 0.5.1 or 0.5.2 (!214, !221).
Merged branches and closed issues
- Compilation - Added the ability to specify the BinMode at the quantum-circuit layer (#183, !180).
- Compilation - qcompile no longer modifies schedules (#102, !178).
- Control - Added a first version of the QuantumDevice object (#148, !180).
- Control - A single-qubit ScheduleGettable has been added (#36, !180).
- Docs - Added bibliography with sphinxcontrib-bibtex extension (!171).
- Docs - Fixed missing files in API reference (!176).
- InstrumentCoordinator - CompiledSchedule class added to specify interfaces of InstrumentCoordinator and compilation functions (#174, !177).
- InstrumentCoordinator - CompiledSchedule.last_schedule method added to provide access to last executed schedule (#167, !177).
- Qblox Backend - Added support for qblox_instruments version 0.4.0 (new acquisition path) (!143).
- Qblox Backend - Added support for real time mixer corrections rather than pre-distorting the uploaded waveforms (!192).
- Qblox Backend - Waveforms are now compared using the normalized data array rather than the parameterized description (!182).
- Qblox Backend - Support for append bin mode (#184, !180).
- Qblox Backend - Support for using real value pulses on arbitrary outputs added (!142).
- Qblox Backend - Compilation now supports 6 sequencers for both the QCM as well as the QRM (!142).
- Qblox Backend - Support for a cluster, along with its QCM, QRM, QCM-RF and QRM-RF modules (!164)
- Qblox Backend - Registers are now dynamically allocated during compilation (!195)
- Zhinst backend - No exception is raised when an LO that is in the config is not part of a schedule. (#203, !223)
- Zhinst backend - Instrument coordinator components for ZI will only be configured when the settings used to configure it have changed (#196, !227)
- Zhinst backend - Solved a bug that caused single-sideband demodulation to not be configured correctly when using the UHFQA (!227)
- Zhinst backend - Warnings raised during compilation of seqc programs will no longer raise an exception but will use logging.warning (!227)
- Zhinst backend - resolved a bug where the instrument coordinator cannot write waveforms to the UHFQA if it has never been used before (!227)
- Zhinst backend - resolved a bug where multiple identical measurements in a schedule would result in multiple integration weights being uploaded to the UFHQA (#207, !234)
- Zhinst backend - resolved a bug where the UHFQA would not be triggered properly when executing a schedule with multiple samples (batched mode) (#205, !234)
- Qblox ICCs - Compensated integration time for Qblox QRM IC component (!199).
- Qblox ICCs - Added error handling for error flags given by get_sequencer_state (!215)
- QuantumDevice - Added docstrings to the TransmonElement parameters (!216, !218)
- Qblox ICCs - QCoDeS parameters are now only set if they differ from the value in the cache (!230)
- Visualization - Allow user defined axis for plotting circuit diagram (!206)
- Visualization - Adds schedule plotting using matplotlib and a WindowOperation to help visualize pulse diagrams (!225, !232)
- Other - Added method sample_schedule to sample a Schedule (!212)
- Other - The RampPulse has an extra (optional) parameter offset (!211)
- Other - Updated existing schedules to make use of the acquisition index (#180, !180).
- Other - Added a function to extract acquisition metadata from a schedule (#179, !180).
- Other - The soft square waveform can now be evaluated with only one datapoint without raising an exception (!235)
- Other - Added a function that generates a square pulse that compensates DC components of a sequence of pulses (!173)
0.4.0 InstrumentCoordinator and improvements to backends (2021-08-06)
- Change of namespace from quantify.scheduler.* to quantify_scheduler.*
Merged branches and closed issues
- Changes the namespace from quantify.scheduler to quantify_scheduler (!124)
- InstrumentCoordinator - Add is_running property and wait_done method. Closes #133 (!140)
- InstrumentCoordinator - Add instrument coordinator reference parameter to transmon element (!152)
- InstrumentCoordinator - Prefix serialized settings for ZI ControlStack components. (!149)
- InstrumentCoordinator - Refactored ControlStack name to InstrumentCoordinator (!151)
- InstrumentCoordinator - Make use of InstrumentRefParameters (!144)
- InstrumentCoordinator - Add controlstack class (!70)
- InstrumentCoordinator - Add Zurich Instruments InstrumentCoordinatorComponent. (!99)
- InstrumentCoordinator - Add Qblox InstrumentCoordinatorComponent. (!112)
- InstrumentCoordinator - Avoid garbage collection for instrument coordinator components (!162)
- Qblox backend - Removed limit in Qblox backend that keeps the QCM sequencer count at 2 (!135)
- Qblox backend - Restructured compilation using external local oscillators. (!116)
- Qblox backend - Added Chirp and Staircase pulses; and efficient implementation for QD spin qubit experiments (!106)
- Qblox backend - Only run start_sequencer on pulsar instruments which have been armed (!156)
- Zhinst backend - Assert current with new sequence program to skip compilation (!131)
- Zhinst backend - Deserialize zhinst settings from JSON to ZISettingsBuilder (!130)
- Zhinst backend - Add waveform mixer skewness corrections (!103)
- Zhinst backend - Add backend option to enable Calibration mode (#103, !123)
- Zhinst backend - Replace weights string array with a numerical array in JSON format (!148)
- Zhinst backend - Add grouping of instrument settings (!133)
- Zhinst backend - Add qcompile tests for the zurich instruments backend (!118)
- Zhinst backend - Add repetitions parameter (!138)
- Zhinst backend - Fixes the bug where the seqc in the datadir is not copied to the webserver location. (!165)
- Fix for circuit diagram plotting failure after pulse scheduling (#157, !163)
- Fixed typo in the gate_info of the Y gate in the gate_library (!155)
- Add artificial detuning in Ramsey Schedule and bug fixes (!120)
- Use individual loggers per python file (!134)
- Recolour draw circuit diagram mpl (!96)
- Fix issues with timedomain schedules (!145)
- Renamed input parameters of quantify_scheduler.schedules.* functions. (!136)
- Added acquisitions to circuit diagram (!93)
- Add string representations to acquisition protocols of the acquisitions library (!114)
- Transmon element and config generation (!75)
- Rename operation_hash to operation_repr (!122)
- Add types.Schedule from_json conversion (!119)
- Add missing return types (!121)
- Add serialization to Operations (!110)
0.3.0 Multiple backends support (2021-05-20)
- Added support for both Qblox and Zurich Instrument backends.
- Added convenience pylintrc configuration file.
- Added examples for timedomain and spectroscopy schedules.
- Major refactor of the Qblox backend. (For example, it’s now quantify_core.backends.qblox_backend instead of the previous quantify_core.backends.pulsar_backend)
- Qblox backend requires strictly v0.3.2 of the qblox-instruments package.
Merged branches and closed issues
- Add mixer skewness corrections helper function. (!102)
- Added Qblox backend support. (!81)
- Compile backend with ZISettingsBuilder. (!87)
- Add vscode IDE config files. (!100)
- Add ZISettingsBuilder class. (!86)
- Added representation to gates in gate library and defined equality operation. (!101)
- Fix/operation duration. Fixes #107. (!89)
- Feat/long pulses fix validators name. (!90)
- Implemented long square pulses unrolling (for waveform-memory-limited devices). (!83)
- Changed Qblox-Instruments version to 0.3.2. (!88)
- Feature: Improve overall zhinst backend timing. (!77)
- Plotly cleanup. (!69)
- Pulsar backend version bump. (!82)
- Added zhinst backend support. (!49)
- Added example timedomain programs. (!71)
- Added example spectroscopy programs. (!64)
- Added pylintrc configuration file. (!55)
- Added repetitions property to Schedule. (!56)
- Added Acquisition Protocols. (!51)
- Hotfix for filename sanitization pulsar backend. (!61)
- Pulsar backend function sanitization. (!60)
- Potential fix time-out pulsar. (!58)
- Updated Pulsar backend version to v0.2.3.. (!57)
- Fixed datadir related bugs. (!54)
- Added Station implementation. (!52)
- Pulsar backend v0.2.2 check. (!48)
- Fix for issue with acq delay. (!45)
- Fix for issue #52. (!44)
- Add artificial detuning to Ramsey schedule (!120)
- Added support for the Qblox Pulsar QCM-RF/QRM-RF devices (!158)
0.2.0 Hybrid pulse- gate-level control model (2021-01-14)
- Major refactor of the scheduler resource code enabling hybrid pulse- gate-level control.
- Moved quantify_scheduler.types.Resource class to a separate quantify_scheduler.resources module.
- Adds a BasebandClockResource class within the newly created quantify_scheduler.resources module.
- Moved QRM and QCM related classes to the quantify_scheduler.backends.pulsar_backend module.
- In quantify_scheduler.compilation, rename of function ‘_determine_absolute_timing’ to ‘determine_absolute_timing’. Argument changed from clock_unit to time_unit.
- In quantify_scheduler.compilation, rename of function ‘_add_pulse_information_transmon’ to ‘add_pulse_information_transmon’.
- Added ramp waveform in quantify_scheduler.waveforms.
- Added schemas for operation and transmon_cfg.
- Added a basic hybrid visualisation for pulses using new addressing scheme.
- Operations check whether an operation is a valid gate or pulse.
- Refactor of visualization module. Moved quantify_scheduler.backends.visualization to quantify_scheduler.visualization module. Expect code breaking reorganization and changes to function names.
- Pulsar backend version now checks for QCM and QRM drivers version 0.1.2.
Merged branches and closed issues
- fix(pulse_scheme): Add tickformatstops for x-axis using SI-unit ‘seconds’. Closes #39. (!39)
- Resolve “y-axis label is broken in plotly visualization after resources-refactor”. Closes #45. (!38)
- Resources refactor (!28, !29, !30)
- Hybrid visualisation for pulses and circuit gate operations. Closes #22 and #6. (!27)
- Support Pulsar parameterisation from scheduler. Support feature for #29. (!2)
- Operation properties to check if an operation is a valid gate or pulse. Closes #28 (!25)
- Visualisation refactor. Closes #26. (!22)
- Windows job (!20)
- Changed Pulsar backend version check from 0.1.1 to 0.1.2. (!21)
- Refactored scheduler functionality from quantify-core into quantify-scheduler
- Support for modifying Pulsar params via the sequencer #54 (!2)
- Simplification of compilation through qcompile (!1)
- Qubit resources can be parameters of gates #11 (!4)
- Circuit diagram visualization of operations without no pulse info raises exception #5 (!5)
- Pulsar backend verifies driver and firmware versions of hardware #14 (!6)
- Sequencer renamed to scheduler #15 (!7)
- Documentation update to reflect refactor #8 (!8)
- Refactor circuit diagram to be more usable !10 (relates to #6)
- Unify API docstrings to adhere to NumpyDocstring format !11
- Changes to addressing of where a pulse is played !9 (#10)
- Renamed doc -docs folder for consistency #18 (!12)
- Moved test folder outside of project #19 (!14)
- Add copyright notices and cleanup documenation #21 (!13)
- Add installation tip for plotly dependency in combination with jupyter #24 (!15)
- # denotes a closed issue.
- ! denotes a merge request.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for quantify_scheduler-0.7.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl