Minecraft protocol library
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
Quarry is a Python library that implements the Minecraft protocol. It allows you to write special purpose clients, servers and proxies.
Use pip to install quarry:
$ pip install quarry
- Supports Minecraft 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11 and 1.12
- Supports Python 2.7 and 3.3+
- Built upon twisted and cryptography
- Exposes base classes and hooks for implementing your own client, server or proxy.
- Implements the design of the protocol - packet headers, modes, compression, encryption, login/session, etc.
- Implements all packets in “init”, “status” and “login” modes
- Does not implement most packets in “play” mode - it is left up to you to hook and implement the packets you’re interested in.