Minecraft protocol library
Quarry is a Python library that implements the Minecraft protocol. It allows you to write special purpose clients, servers and proxies.
Use pip to install quarry:
$ pip install quarry
- Supports Minecraft versions 1.7 through 1.15.1
- Supports Python 2.7 and 3.5+
- Built upon twisted and cryptography
- Exposes base classes and hooks for implementing your own client, server or proxy
- Implements many Minecraft data types, such as NBT, Anvil, chunk sections, command graphs and entity metadata
- Implements the design of the protocol - packet headers, modes, compression, encryption, login/session, etc.
- Implements all packets in “init”, “status” and “login” modes
- Does not implement most packets in “play” mode - it is left up to you to hook and implement the packets you’re interested in
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size quarry-1.5.tar.gz (40.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|