Quarry is a Python library that implements the Minecraft protocol. It allows
you to write special purpose clients, servers and proxies.
Use pip to install quarry:
$ pip install quarry
- Supports Minecraft 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10 and 1.11
- Supports Python 2.7 and 3.2+
- Built upon twisted and cryptography
- Exposes base classes and hooks for implementing your own client, server or
- Implements the design of the protocol - packet headers, modes, compression,
encryption, login/session, etc.
- Implements all packets in “init”, “status” and “login” modes
- Does not implement most packets in “play” mode - it is left up to you to
hook and implement the packets you’re interested in.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.