Readonly String Field for PloneFormGen product
Readonly FormGen String Field (quintagroup.ploneformgen.readonlystringfield) is a Plone product that allows to add Readonly String Field to the form, created with PloneFormGen product.
- Add Readonly String Field as a usual String Field to PloneFormGen form.
- Insert ‘Default Value’ or ‘Default Expression’ expression, that will be evaluated when the form is displayed to get the field default value.
- That value will be displayed on every form submission as a default value, but will not be editable.
- If under some circumstances you need to make readonly field editable, then set appropriate condition in Edit Mode field.
Supported Plone versions
0.2 - March 24, 2009
- Updated documentation accordingly to changes in readonly field functionality. [piv]
- Added tests. [piv]
- Added uninstall procedure. [piv]
- Removed editable mode from read only field for anonymous user, made this functionality as optional feature by means of edit mode tal expression field. [piv]
- Added Products.PloneFormGen as egg requirement and as installation dependency. [piv]
- Formatted documentation as reStructuredText. [piv]
0.1 - October 31, 2008
- Initial release. [piv]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|quintagroup.ploneformgen.readonlystringfield-0.2-py2.4.egg (30.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.4|
|quintagroup.ploneformgen.readonlystringfield-0.2.tar.gz (16.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|