A library contained miscellaneous functions and fixes that used during our development
The base library for rabird series modules.
This library provided a series helper utilties for production, they are disordered and grow up while other module needs, there are no plan and just for production practice:
- License: Apache-2.0
- An advance ConfigParser
- C-style string manage functions
- Some CPU related datetime functions
- Html related stuffs
- Logging functions
- Some system related stuffs
- Windows fixes just like “fix console can’t output unicode string in python 2.7”, etc .
- Miscellaneous …
- Fixed pypiwin32 not supported version below 3.5 in latest versions
- ConfigParser: Fixed issues
- ConfigParser: Added space_around_delimiters argument for write()
- Switch to pydgutils bootstrap
- Supported install pywin32 through pip by pypiwin32 package
- Can’t install from packaged zip file due to missing rabird_bootstrap.py
- Support UWBPEP on windows
So that you need not install the pywin32 package manually if it does not installed.
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size rabird.core-0.4.1.zip (36.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|