Modular Jupyter Notebook container builds from Yaml definitions
Modular Jupyter Ncontainer builds from Yaml definitions
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://railyard.readthedocs.io.
- Container image template using popular package managers and best practices
- Stack (additional languages/kernels/dependencies) defined in .yaml file
- Build and push images for all combinations of stacks
- (Coming next) Jenkins pipeline for CI/CD integration
- (Coming next) Tracking of package updates and bot creating PRs
- (Coming next) Automatic tests of containers
Try configuring your container at the link below. Pick and choose languages and packages you need, get the container ID and use it whenever you want: pull and use on your local machine / config to use on JupyterHub instances. All images are already prebuilt and kept up to date.
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size railyard_builder-0.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (9.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size railyard-builder-0.1.0.tar.gz (13.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for railyard_builder-0.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl